2017 NASCAR Chicagoland
September 16 - September 18, 2017
Sports Empire is your ultimate authority in delivering sports and special event packages. Our reliable personalized service and attention to detail makes Sports Empire the industry's true empire in sports travel.
- Two Nights Accommodations at the Hampton Inn Naperville
- Breakfast Daily
- Reserved Sprint Cup race ticket (Sections 127-135 or 426-434)
- Two Days Compact Car Rental
- Friday Camping World Truck Series Ticket: From $65 per person
- Saturday Xfinity series ticket: From $100 per person
- Weekend Fan Zone Pit Pass: Includes Pit Road Access; Pre-Race Concert; Pre-Race Gatorade Victory Lane access; Access to driver introductions and Infield Fan Zone: From $100 per person
- Sunday Fan Zone Pit Pass: From $75 per person
- Sunday Green Flag Garage Includes Sunday Fan Zone Pit Pass; guided Garage Tour; NASCAR driver Q&A session: From $225 per person
After a full day taking in the excitement at the speedway, you'll enjoy coming back to the hotel, with all the amenities Hampton Inns are known for clean, comfortable rooms in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere and breakfast including hot entrees such as sausage, eggs, and biscuits. The hotel is about 20 miles north of the speedway, 25 miles south of O'Hare International (ORD) and 31 miles west of Chicago Midway (MDW).
*NASCAR rules state that you must be 16 years of age and a dress code applies to access the pit area. Open-toed shoes, tank/halter tops, short pants and coolers are not allowed on pit road and is the decision of the security guards at the access gate. NASCAR controls the opening and closing of pit road including safety and weather factors and we cannot be responsible if you are unable to access pit road.